1. Both parties agree in principle that the Seller is the authority on resources and designs for the items and acts in good faith regarding any advice and/or technical knowledge given to the client as part of the design process.
2. The client agrees that all designs, plans, ideas and images directly associated with the making of a bespoke item by the Seller remain the intellectual property of the Seller.
3. The client agrees that all designs, plans, ideas and images associated with any item/s made by the Seller are exclusive property of the Seller and are subject to the standard legal protection and rights as intellectual property.
4. The Seller agrees to treat the client's bespoke design as confidential and private, if and as requested, and during the manufacturing process.
5. The terms of any /all privacy agreement/s between the Seller and the client are to be agreed to by both parties at time of ordering and payment.
6. Due to the costly and labour-intensive nature of bespoke and custom-make manufacturing, the Seller reserves the right to refuse to accept any order if the terms and/or the intent of this agreement are breached in any way by the client.
7. The Seller understands their responsibilities as a trader and abides by the principles of Fair Trading.
8.Both parties agree that this is a fair and binding terms of sale document as discussed and agreed to at time of order.
9. The purchase contract takes effect upon fulfilment by seller, i.e. it only becomes legally effective when goods are delivered in accordance with the delivery note. Placing an order is possible by email order, after established technical and financial agreement accepted by both sides deemed to have been accepted confirmation of the order as present order form document. The order confirmation specifications can change by side of customer before start of laser engraving process. The order confirmation specifications can not change by side of customer after finished laser engraving process.
10. Shipment. The customer pays all shipping charges. In case of shipping abroad customers have to pay additional charges. Delivery times are always without obligation. Shipping abroad(out of EU)can delay depending on the shipping company and destination country.
11. Warranty. 1(One Year) full service warranty from date of purchase. The customer pays all shipping charges. In case of shipping abroad customers have to pay additional charges. Seller is not responsible for any electrical, bodily, or environmental damaged caused by the consumer's use of our products. All cables and electrical devices should be tested by consumer before use. Defective cables, connections, DAW interface, external processors / instruments and speakers may damage connected equipment. Each product come tested, calibrated with individual audio test result with unique documentation, but we do not take responsibility for any thing that happens after it leaves our workshop. Please check the delivered goods immediately for obvious defects in material or manufacture or transport damage. You are legally obliged to inform us of any defects or faults of the goods so that we can take remedial action.
12. The right of warranty doesn`t exist if the error caused by the following content: the customer didn`t check the goods on receipt the customer didn`t inform about
an obvious fault the object of purchase was used incorrect (jumps, radical use, crashes) the object of purchase was changed into a configuration which is not permitted by the producer the customer didn`t follow the instructions of usage, operations and maintenance of the object of purchase.
Let us know within 2 business days of receiving your item if any purchase is received damaged, incomplete, or incorrect.
For other returns, the following policies apply.
In case If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 14 days of delivery for refund of the purchase price 15% restocking fee apply to all returned products.
Returned items must be in brand-new condition and show no signs of wear including (but not limited to) scratches, scuffs, dings, and worn or damaged packaging. (The item must be returned in good condition, with no scratch or dent. )
We reserve the right to refuse the return or charge a restocking fee at our discretion.
Returned items in need of repair will be credited with the original paid amound deducting the repair costs and restocking fee.
To request a return or exchange, contact by email: email@example.com
Vintage Maker never wants to leave you with the wrong piece of gear. However, any excessive use or abuse of this policy may result in loss of certain provisions. We encourage you to review this return policy regularly for any changes.